Buy Bellevue Car Insurance Cheaper With These Tricks
Each insurance company has their own set of rating criteria, so the rates from one insurer may be significantly different from another. Did your renewal premium decrease? That's great but it doesn't guarantee that you're actually getting the best Bellevue car insurance rate.
There is a very good chance that you are currently paying too much for car insurance.
Lower Your Bellevue Rates
Don't assume the rates you paid last year for Bellevue car insurance will be the same this year. It's important to comparison shop your coverage with different Washington insurers every year. Even though Seattle may have the most people in Washington, that doesn't mean car insurance rates will be higher or lower where you live.
Liability insurance is a coverage that is very affordable and state minimum requirements are usually not enough insurance for most people. If you can use the internet and read your policy declarations page, you can easily compare rates of other companies.
Compare Bellevue Car Insurance Rates
If you're comparing equivalent auto insurance quotes, you should get a good idea of which insurance company offers the lowest price. Prepare to pay more for physical damage coverage than liability coverage. Liability averages about $551, while physical damage insurance costs $377 for the average Bellevue driver.
If you think you car won't get stolen in Bellevue, think again. There are over 23,680 vehicle thefts each year in Washington.
Both New Car and Used Car Insurance Quotes
Many consumers still prefer to use an insurance agent rather than buying insurance on the web.
Not every insurance company raises rates with every renewal. Some actually lower rates when they have favorable underwriting profits from the prior year. People tend to stay with the same company for years, even though they may be paying more than they have to! Compare rates from other Bellevue companies today and prevent this from happening to you.
Washington Admitted Car Insurance Companies
Washington ranks 15 out of 50 states in what drivers pay for car insurance. Comprehensive averages about $120 and collision coverage is around $257. Keep in mind when getting a Bellevue car insurance quote that the Washington state minimum liability limits are 25,000/50,000/10,000. You will want to buy more liability insurance than that however.
Entering the same quote information can be repetitive and take time, so our site gives you multiple comparisons with only one quick quote form. Local Bellevue insurance agents can give you quotes from many companies approved to sell insurance in Washington, and they also provide you with professional advice and guidance.
Tips for Saving Money on Washington Car Insurance
- Bellevue car insurance rate comparisons should be made every year. This helps you place your coverage with the lowest cost car insurance company.
- Buying low profile cars rather than high performance sports cars or expensive SUV saves on insurance
- It never hurts to ask what additional discounts are available and see if you qualify
- Compare car insurance in Bellevue by clicking the 'Start' button at the top of this page
- Clean up your credit report and see significant savings
- Buying a vehicle with safety features such as air bags, anti-lock brakes and anti-theft features can save money
- Consider dropping physical damage coverage on older vehicles
- Teen drivers who have taken a drivers education class may qualify for a discount
- Compare Bellevue car insurance rates and see if you're spending too much on car insurance!
Take the first step now in lowering your car insurance rates. Click to start a quote!